I’m conducting some research with regard to shooters who own Scout Rifles or who are interested in Scout Rifles. I’m of the opinion that even though the Scout Rifle is considered a one-rifle answer or the only rifle you need, most who own or want one have a lot of other guns and are avid shooters and hunters. If you own a Scout or Scout-like Rifle, or if you are considering a Scout Rifle, I would appreciate your help by answering the poll questions below. Everything is anonymous so the NSA is not going to come and kick down your door.
- More than 10 (78%, 239 Votes)
- 5 (19%, 60 Votes)
- 1 (3%, 8 Votes)
- None (0%, 1 Votes)
Total Voters: 308
Do you plan to buy a new gun, other than a Scout Rifle, in the next 6 months?
- Yes (70%, 227 Votes)
- No (30%, 95 Votes)
Total Voters: 322
Which of the following are you most likely to purchase in the next 6 months? (Check all that apply.)
- Another type of gun (38%, 189 Votes)
- Optical Sight (18%, 90 Votes)
- Scout Rifle (15%, 76 Votes)
- Outdoor or Hunting Clothing (13%, 65 Votes)
- Knife (13%, 63 Votes)
- Binoculars (4%, 20 Votes)
Total Voters: 313
How much ammunition will you purchase in the next 6 months?
- More than 1000 rounds (35%, 110 Votes)
- 1000 rounds (32%, 101 Votes)
- 100 rounds (30%, 94 Votes)
- 20 rounds (3%, 9 Votes)
Total Voters: 314
Which of the following best describes you?
- Hunter, Recreational Shooter, and own guns for protection. (85%, 278 Votes)
- Recreational Shooter (10%, 32 Votes)
- Hunter (3%, 11 Votes)
- Only have guns for personal protection. (2%, 6 Votes)
Total Voters: 327