10. Never make up your mind about exactly what you want to shoot until you get there.
9. Take plenty of ammo.
8. You cannot practice enough before you go.
7. Do not underestimate how bad airlines can screw up your trip.
6. Do not mistakenly assume those 16 hours in an airplane will be any fun at all.
5. Don’t think you will hunt hard and lose weight; the food is way too good!
4. The kudu is king.
3. You will make new friends.
2. You’ll start planning you next safari before you leave.
1. Its all fun and games until someone steps on a cobra.